Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hoes Over Bros


So the saying goes Hoes over Bros and the opposite for guys Bros over Hoes. I wish this simple saying would work in life. I just got into a big huge fight with my best friend. We have been friends for 4 years now and she lets her boyfriend get in the way of our friendship. Maybe I'm jealous, Maybe I'm not! The point is a guy is not supposed to ruin a friendship. It probably would help if he and I were not attracted to each other simply because we get each other and have bipolar and everything. But what gives her the right to say that he and I cant be friends to talk to each other. I dont have anyone else that I can talk to about this. My bipolar scares me. I have no idea whats going on. To have someone there to talk about it to is the best thing in the world. It just hurts that my best friend tries and takes that away from me. and Its not something I can talk to her about. She wont understand the dreams or the medication not working. GAAAAAAAAAA I would just love to go to a canyon or a cliff and just scream and let out all of my anger but obviously I cant do that. I can't do anything I want or right. Problems just keep piling up. First family problems, then boy problems, and now best friend problems. I hope I figure all of this out before school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment